Galle Face

I had some time to kill while in Colombo once and I walked up to the galle face green and took a few pictures. I shot a roll of B&W film, but to get to that I had to finish off a roll of colour first. I haven't got the B&W developed yet, but I will post those when I get them.

These two shots are from these odd-looking coke vendors (ha), who deal (ha, again) out of giant coke bottle shaped stalls. Their stuff(on a roll now) is super expensive, and in the searing heat it is so tempting to splurge on some iced cream soda.

74910002

74910003
Hustler

Oh yeah, so it looks like my ME-1 has developed a consistent light leak. I am so pissed. It's left that on almost every picture.

2 comments:

  1. i think the streak adds character

    you should see the lottery seller in the birdy shaped vending stall in maradana - in vain aney

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's character when it happens unexpectedly, this is like almost very single picture

    ReplyDelete