Plane Spotting.

IMG_4640
Embraer ERJ-145XR
Expressair


IMG_4649
Bombardier Dash-8 Q400
Expressair


IMG_4637
Embraer E-170
US Airways Express





Funny thing about engineers are that most of them seem to be into photography too. I mean look at Jon Kyle Laura Navin Dhanu Kasun.

These pictures are from a little outing during a lunch hour with some engineers I work with for. We went up to this spot outside the airport and directly facing the end of the runway. The planes would take off and fly direct over us, with some considerable altitude though. One of the engineers had one of those EF 70-300mm lenses that have almost infinite zoom (I mean with the APS-C 1.6x crop factor I think I was getting more than 450mm at full zoom!)I managed to get a few shots, but I really wish I shot these taking off the runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment